Scan it, cut it, and create it quickly, quietly and without fuss with the SDX2250D Disney ScanNCut DX.
As the world’s only cutting machines with a built-in scanner, Brother’s ScanNCut DX machines allow you to scan images and then precisely cut the shapes or outlines, with no need for design cartridges or a PC. SDX2250D is one of the most sophisticated models in the line-up and includes the new Rotary Blade Kit, a fantastic tool for cutting a wide range of textiles (felt, organza, jersey, lace, plus more). You’ll be able to cut curved and intricate designs with minimal fraying and without the need for stabiliser. Auto-blade technology means there is no need to fiddle with cut settings, pressure adjustments or make selections from lengthy lists of materials and weights, we’ll take care of this so you can spend your time on creating instead. MyConnection enables direct transfer to and from compatible sewing machines so you can easily cut applique pieces and include these directly into you sewing projects or share your favourite sewing design for drawing or embossing with ScanNCut.
- Rotary blade for cutting tricky fabrics like lace, knits, organza and more
- 1,485 built-in designs, with 182 exclusive Disney designs and 17 fonts built-in and accessed via touchscreen. Feed your love of Disney with additional patterns from our exclusive collection and with the Disney Vinyl Kit, available through ScanNCut resellers
- PLUS 63 new rotary blade designs, transferred via WIFI through subscription-free software, CanvasWorkspace
- Only Brother's cutting machines come with a built-in scanner, great for fussy cutting or capturing unique designs
- Fully automatic blade, detects and cuts most media up to 3mm thick
- MyConnection for directly transferring applique and other designs to and from compatible sewing machines
More information can be found on the manufacture website: Brother.co.nz